Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's mini haul

Hello! I went away for a few days and of course did a little shopping! Everything I bought was actually less than $5 each & I got some great deals!

OldNavy

 they had a lot of items 75% off!

black fleece half zip (org. $17) $3.99
 
gray/pink fleece half zip (org. $17) $3.99
 
navy "tami" tank (org. $10) $0.97
 
navy/pink striped sweater (org. $20) $4.99
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this... I may end up returning it becaust the fit is more baggy than I expected.

I also got a coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase! I may end up using that if their clearance section is good!

Forever21

F21 had an additional 50% off sale items!

navy "sailor" button shorts $3.99
 I'm not sure how much this was originally because the tag was missing..
 
blue slipper socks (org. $4.50) $0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment