Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday haul CVS & Kohl's

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I ate way too much haha. I didn't really go crazy black friday shopping (I never do) I only go to places where I know I'll get a great deal and this year it happened to be CVS and Kohl's. I try to avoid malls/ outlets/ and electronics stores since those are packed! However Kohl's was really busy and had 2 lines that wrapped around the store! I waited about 30 minutes (not that bad!) so I was satisfied. This is what I ended up getting:

Kohl's:


The Big One oversized microplush blanket on sale for $8.99 originally $39.99!
I have a blanket similar to this that I jst ADORE! It's so soft, never pills, and is basically brand new! (I've had it for 3-4 years) I hope this one is the same quality!
Mudd ribbed racerback tank in gray sparkles $4.99 originally $16
I've been loving this "soft gray" color lately and the sparkles caught my eye! This would look really cute under a cardigan for the upcoming holidays :)

I glanced at the clearance and they had an additional 25% off but I honestly didn't find anything I liked in my size. I barely looked though since it was so crowded! Plus I scanned the clearance racks for the maxi dress I saw last time but did not buy (my latest egret *sigh*) and when I didn't see it, I gave up. I only picked these 2 things up because my mom gave me a $10 off coupon that had to be used by 1pm today and a 15% off coupon. I used both coupons and ended up paying less than $4!


CVS:

A new 3 day sale started yesterday! I was busy with family and didn't get a chance to go. Luckily the second store I went to had everything in stock!

 

Phillips earbuds black: $6.99 got back $6.99 ECBS
CVS 4pk AAA batteries: $3.65 got back $3.65 ECBS
2 GUM 2pk toothbrushes w/ travel case: $2.50ea got back $2.50 ECBS x2
2 CVS dental flossers: $2ea got back $2 ECBS x2
2 peanut M&Ms singles: $0.75ea got back $0.75 ECBS x2
Wet n Wild mini nailpolish gift set: $2.99 got back $2 ECBS
Revlon lip butter in pink truffle, peach parfait: $6.99ea got back $4 ECBS ea
Revlon lipstick in just enough nude, champagne on ice: $6.99 got back $4 ECBS ea

I used ECBS from the purchase I made earlier this week and ended up paying less $11 + $4 in tax so $15! Plus I got back almost $40 in ECBS which I will probably use next week if a good sale pops up! 

I hope you got some great deals shopping on Black Friday! If not you still have Cyber Monday! ;) Keep a look out for a collective clothing haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment