Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New to: Influenster

hello loves! I signed up for Influenster over the summer and finally qualified for a VoxBox! Influenster is a pretty cool program! You take surveys (to see what products you may be interested in) and depending on your "influence" you may get to try out some new products! Your influence depends on the amount of surveys, participation, and "influence" in the social media (facebook, twitter, blog, youtube, etc). I suggest you sign up! :)

The VoxBox I received is called the "College VoxBox 2012." As you can see, I'm a college student which basically means I have very little time and a limited budget! Influenster included 5 items in this VoxBox that are targeted towards college students like myself.

This box comes with:

  • a notecard giving a little summary of the College VoxBox, the products it contains, and some prices.
  • imPress Press on manicure in Wink Wink
  • NYC glitter pencil in Show Time Black
  • Energy Sheets in Mint boost 10ct
  • Pentel RSVP pen in Fine Black
  • NeccoWafers tropical candy 2.02 oz
I haven't tried these yet (except I've used the pen before getting this VoxBox... and it's one of my favorites!) but when I do, I will do an updated post! Keep an eye out for it:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment