Friday, November 30, 2012

Collective haul!

Hello! I've been slacking on posts this month due to the storm, bad internet connection, school work and sheer laziness but that will stop! I went shopping a few times since my last collective haul and wanted to share with you the deals I scored!


Express:
black sequin wristlet: $4
pink/nude lipgloss: $2
*I had a $15 off mailer coupon*
 


Sears.com/ Kmart.com:
Tweety bird PJ boxer shorts: free
zebra knee high fuzzy socks: free
black/white dot bikini top: free
*I had $10 in free points!*
 
 
 
 Payless:
Christan Siriano flats: $17
Christian Siriano tote bag: $17
 
 F21:
black L/S wrap dress:$4.50
black braided back tank top: $2.50
seafoam green long tank: $2
navy blue braided halter dress: $2
*F21 had an extra 50% off clearance!*
 
Burlington Coat Factory:
nude chiffon button up blouse w/ lace detail: $4.99
*I had a $10 off coupon mailer!*

Victoria's Secret:
black PINK sports bra:$17.50
pink glitter hiphugger: FREE
PINK green dot mini dog: FREE w/ PINK purchase!
*I had a mailer for a free panty + $15 off a bra*
 
I thought I would get a Secret Reward Card since the promotion was going on until the 28th and I went on the 27th. I asked my cashier about it and she said "no that's over sorry." As I left the store I noticed I didn't see any signs about the SRC promo so when I got home I went on the website and I was right! I should have gotten one. I hate my store, they always lie to me! I called VS and they are mailing me one. so problem solved (even though there should not have been one to begin with!)

No comments:

Post a Comment