Thursday, December 6, 2012

CVS weekly haul!

Hello loves! I went to CVS today since I had so many coupons and ECBs. I actually planned out my transaction to the "T" and paid $2 + $3 in tax for a total of only $5! I love shopping at CVS and although they haven't been friendly with their percent off coupons or coupons from the red box machine I still kinda love them... for now. I actually use my moms card and finally got one in my name (hoping to get better coupons!). So this is what I bought:

Schick hydro silk razor +2 bonus refills: $13.79
Schick hydro silk refills: $18.29
2x lumene 25ct facial wipes: $7.39 ea
Lumene Deep cleansing peat mask: $10.49

coupons I used:
$10 off $50 purchase (register coupon)
Free Hydro silk razor with purchase of hydro silk refills max value $12.99 (online coupon)

$4 off hydro silk razor refills (mailer coupon)
$5 off lumene item (CVS coupon) but this only took off $2.xx...
$26.64 in ECBs from my last purchase!

ECBs earned:
$10 wyb $20 worth of Schick products
$10 wyb $30 worth of Lumene (I bought some a few weeks ago too)

I was actually really happy today because usually my CVS (and I have 3 near me that I frequent!) doesn't have anything in stock and if they do I can't but it because the sale or coupon will require 2 and they will only have 1 in stock. Luckily I got the last Hydro silk razor refills and 2nd to last hydro silk razor! I also spotted this razor a few weeks ago and noticed that it included 2 EXTRA refills so a total of  instead of only 2! Now I am stocked up on razors for the next year or so! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment