Wednesday, December 26, 2012

After Christmas sale!

Hello! I hope you all had a great holiday! I actually woke up 6am the day after Christmas to go shopping at my mall. I got an email from Ulta and H&M about giving away giftcards/ scratchers to the first 100 people. I didn't go black friday shopping but I figured maybe there would be less people the day after Christmas, and I was right! However the deals were not as good:( I saw people hauling $5 sweaters from H&M on BF but my store had a few sweaters starting at $15. However, I scored some great deals and I think I may brave the malls next BF!

H&M


beige hi-lo cable knit sweater w/ metallic threading (org. $35) on sale for $15
I raced into the store and saw this sweater on the table and it was the last one (in this color!)  the rest were red/orange/ This was only $15 and was an XS which fits me perfectly!

burgundy long sleeve top (org. $10) on sale for $5
 
gray sports bra (org. $10) on sale for $1
Who can pass up a sports bra for $1? Obviously not this girl.

white tank top regular price $6
I've been meaning to pick up a white tank top (from H&M) for a while now. I have a bunch of white tank tops but they're all ribbed. I thought a non ribbed one would look more classy.

gray cable knit sweater (from the Men's section!) regular price $15
I decided to take a quick glance through the mens section to see if they had any chunky sweaters since I'm looking for the perfect "ugly" Christmas sweater (for future use) and found this beauty! OMG. I love this sweater! It's 100% cotton and very thick= very warm! Regular price was only $15 which paired with a 20% coupon is pretty cheap for the quality! I wish they had more colors though.

I was literally one of the first few people in the store so I received a scratcher! Mine was for $25 off a $40 purchase. I thought that was great since a bunch of people got $10 off $20 and I knew I was going to buy a few things! My total was $42 and with the coupon scratcher, I paid only $17! woohoo!

Macy's

I hit up macy's with no "real" intention on buying anything since mine is usually a mess and over priced/ not my style but I hit the jackpot today! There was a $10 off $25 clearance apparel purchase coupon and when you buy a pair of denim jeans, you get a $10 off coupon for your next purchase! I took advantage of both.


ripped jeans (org. $35) on sale for $15
 
pink chiffon button sleeveless blouse (org. $25) on sale for $2!
 
mint button sleeveless top (org. $30) on sale for $2!
 
2 black soffee shorts (org. $7.99) on sale for $2 each!

purple tank top (org. $10.50) on sale for $2!
 
navy tank top (org. $7.50) on sale for $2!

I found the cheap stuff on  rack in the back of the junior section and the prices weren't marked $2 but when I brought it to the price scanner I was happily surprised! I ended up paying $17 after the coupon and got a $10 coupon for my next purchase!

*I actually may end up returning the jeans. I tried them on and the hole is HUGE! Like someone tried them on and stretched them out and then ripped them:( oh well.

OldNavy

I stopped by here just on a whim and decided to check the clearance section. I saw some sandals I've been wanting (but didn't want to pay for, I have so many from the $1 flip flop days!) marked to $1.47 but only in size 11:( I kept digging and in the back I found this beauty in a size 7! I love this pattern! I wish they had more! I went to pay (since nothing else interested me) and when the cashier told me I only owed her $00.49 cents I was shocked! This was a nice surprise I was not expecting!



I also ended up returning 2 things to Victoria's secret and got back $45 on a giftcard! woohoo! I need to keep that baby for their next sale! I had a really great shopping experience today! I might go to more early bird sales:)

No comments:

Post a Comment