Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Collective haul!

Collective Haul!

I love getting bargains and I've been pretty lucky this month because I got some amazing deals! I thought I'd share them here. Enjoy! & comment if you'd like:)
 

Express:


blue l/s top (xs) with cut out cowl neck back: $3 (org. $29.50)
this top is HOT! I love how it looks and it is super soft!
*the top was 40% off +I had a $15 off any purchase coupon!*

 
Express:

gray l/s tp (s) with cut out cowl neck back:$3 (org. 29.50)
(same top as above) xs fits better but they only had a s. I will probably exchange it next time...
*the top was 40% off +I had a $15 off any purchase coupon!*

 
Victoria's Secret:
 
 mini Bombshell body mist: $10
black sequin coin purse: Free with any purchase!
*I went to the after hours VS event and bought this mainly for the coin purse. It's valued at $48!*

VictoriasSecret.com:

black lace bralette: $4.50
gray lace bralette: $4.50
2 cotton panties gray + black: free
2 Pink Nation panties: free
*I made 2 orders and used $10 off a bra + free panty, free shipping, free PN panty!*
 

Sears:
Joe Boxer pink/ striped knee high fuzzy socks: ($4.99) Free!
I love these colors but this pair is thinner than my zebra ones:/
 *I paid with the free points SYWR sent me!*
 

Kmart:
pink heart knit plush lined slipper socks: $2.99
blue knit beret: $3.49 
*I paid with SYWR points!*
 
Neiman marcus:
 
Laura Mercier sharpener: $3
& free gift bag + samples!

Kmart:
red heart slipper socks: $2.99
gray tree slipper socks: $2.99
black cropped cami bra top: $7
I thought these slipper socks would be plush lines like the ones above but sadly they were not:(
But I love the cropped cami bra top!
*I got $10 in free points added to my account randomly so I only spent $0.75 cents for all this!*

drugstore.com:
E.L.F. kabuki brush: $3
*I had a coupon that gave me 50%off!*
 
Neutrogena.com:
 
facial cleansing bar: sale. $1.69 org. $2.49
rainbath shower gel: free with purchase!
*they sent me an email for free shipping & free rainbath when you buy anything from their holiday collection!*

Tillys.com:

 
coral lace bandeau: $6.97
dark teal tank top:$0.00
*Everything from the sale section was BOGO free! + free 2day shipping!*
 
Skullcandy.com
 
pink ink'd earbuds: $4.97
*everything was 50% off + free shipping!*

No comments:

Post a Comment