Friday, December 21, 2012

College Voxbox Review

Hello! A little while ago I received my first VoxBox from Influenster! I was super excited that I qualified for a box and wanted to share my thoughts on the products. The box I received was the College VoxBox of 2012.

 
ImPress Press- On Manicure in wink wink
I love these! They come in a nailpolish bottle shaped container and the designs are super cute! Wink wink has white tips, graphic flowers, and some glitter! I absolutely adore these and they come in 12 nail sizes so you can find your perfect match! I'm not one to wear fake nails but these are 100x better than those old stick on nails I wore as a child!
  • $5.99 for colors
  • $7.99 for patterns
NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner pencil
Glitter eyeliner is perfect for the upcoming holidays and I was so excited to try this out. I swatched it on my hand first and it was highly pigmented with just enough glitter to make it sparkle! However when I tried it on my eyes I found it to creamy for my oily eyelids making it smudge and it takes forever for it to dry! Although I now have a love for glitter eyeliner, I'm not that impressed with NYC's version.
  • $2.49 per pencil
Necco Tropical Wafers
I feel like I've had candy like this before but I'm not sure if it was the same brand. They actually remind me of these chinese candies I ate as a child but not find them gross because I ate way to many as a child. But to be honest I'm not a fan of hard candy and these candies taste a little too chalky for my taste.
  • $1.25 each
Pentel Energel-X Campaign
I received the Pentel RSVP pen in Black/Fine and I love these pens! I've actually been using them for years and have them in multiple colors like red, green, purples, blue, etc. These are one of my favorite pens because they write so smooth, fine, and dries super fast! I use these every year for school. I actually bought the new Energel X pens 2pack from the drugstore because I wanted to try them out and trust pentel pens!
  • $1.90 per pen
Engery Sheets in mint boost
I have never heard of these before and I do not usually use energy products but since it was finals week last week I decided to try it out. I'm glad I received the mint version and they actually gave me a boost of energy when I was begining to slow down. Although I won't use these often I think they are pretty good.
  • $5.95 per pack of 10 sheets

I want to thank Influenster for letting me be a part of their VoxBoxes because I really enjoyed trying new products out! I had lots of fun and will share my opinions on the products with my friends!

*Poducts were sent to me by Influenster but all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment