Sunday, December 9, 2012

Huge Sephora haul!

Hello everyone! As you can see by the title I did some damage at Sephora this past month! December is usually the month where I go a *little* Sephora crazy since they gave me a $15 off $50 coupon & my cousin was kind enough to give me hers too! I made 2 orders so I won't delay any further! This is what I purchased:


2 Clarisonic refills Deep pore $40 each
Beauty Blender duo + cleanser set $39.95
Too faced chocolate bronzer mini set $10
2 Boscia peppermint blotting sheets $5 each
Sephora nail polish remover $8
Hello Kitty nail stickers lace $3
3 retractable foundation brushes $3 each
2 pouches with deluxe size samples! 
  • Urban decay de slick setting spray
  • Urban decay brightening makeup base
  • tarte smooth operator amazonian clay finishing powder
  • sephora moisturizer anti aging &instant moisturizer
  • laura mercier flawless skin face polish
  • clarins instant smooth
  • sephora foundation primer
  • lancome hypnose star mascara
  • eyekoskinny mini eye liner
  • & various perfume samples
I can't wait to try all of this stuff out since most of it I've never purchased before!

No comments:

Post a Comment