Saturday, December 8, 2012

Online/ Cyber week haul!

Hello loves! I didn't really go Black Friday shopping in stores (I haven't really "shopped" that much this past month since everything I bought basically super cheap/ free with coupons) but I did get a few things online during Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Wetseal.com:
They had BOGO 70% off entire site + $0.99 shipping! One of their best sales ever!


padded lace bandeaus in black, nude, purple, rose

 
I'm so annoyed with this purchase. Although I got a great deal, the sizing is WAY off! I'm a 32B/34A so I ordered a small thinking it would fit perfectly but when I got them they are SOO tiny! They look like an XXS/XS! My boobs are almost falling out if they started to slip down during the day. The worst thing is Wetseals return policy, itimates are final sale so no returns or exchanges allowed. BOO. I really like these too. Guess I will squeeze myself into them *sigh*
 
 
Express.com:
They had 40% off the entire site + free shipping (no minimum!) + you could use coupons! (unlike BF)
 
 
faux leather black wristlet w/ gold detailing
clear peppermint lipgloss
 
I used a $15 off any purchase mailer coupon and paired with 40% and free shipping, I got both for only $1.xx!
 
Kohl's.com
They had 25% off  a $100+ purchase + free shipping on $50.

 
Lauren Conrad jeggings in royal blue: $6.60 (org.$44)
Nike sneakers: $24.60 (org. 82!) *an amazing find!*
 
I also bought a top that I ended up returning because it did not fit and I ordered a pair of black lace shorts in Small but they are out of stock in my size so it was cancelled:( Those would have been a great deal since they were only $6! oh well.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment