Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sweets haul! :)

Hello my dears! There have been some great deals on chocolate candy recently so I decided to pick some up to add to a friend's Christmas present (and of course I used coupons!) This is what I got:



CVS
4 holiday Hershey kisses bags (sale:4/$10)
I used:
-$2.50 off 2 bags (CVS coupon)
-2x $2 off 2 bags (Internet coupon)

I ended up paying $3.50 + tax and got back $3 in ECBS for buying $10 worth of Hersheys candy!


Rite Aid
Lindt assorted truffles (sale $5)
Ghirardelli square (sale $5)
I used:
-Free Ghirardelli Squares bag (coupon max value $5, facebook coupon!)

I paid $5 + tax and got back $3 in rewards for buying $10 worth of select candy!




So this is the finished look of the chocolate candy bag I made for my friend! I used almost 1 bag of hershey kisses, and 75% of both the Lindt truffles and Ghirardelli squares. This bag is pretty big and probably weighs about 9oz! I also wanted to mention I got the clear bag and ribbon from Bath & Body Works a couple years ago when they came free wih my online order. I got over 10 of them so I'm glad I put it to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment